Shipping & Returns
We offer same day delivery service to central London locations, next day delivery service to UK mainland and standard shipping of within 3 days for UK offshore addresses.
We are pleased to advise that there will be free delivery on all orders placed on this website
All orders on the Longines Online Store are being shipped by our local courier service who will provide you with a tracking number
Please take note that all orders require a signature when delivered and can only be delivered to the original delivery address.
We believe that you will be delighted with your products but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return a product. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights. A summary of your legal rights in relation to the products is set out at the end of this page.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Longines. If you are unhappy with a product when you receive it or if you simply change your mind, by law consumers in the UK are entitled to cancel a contract for the purchase of products within fourteen (14) days from the day after delivery of your order. Please return the product to us within 14 days from the day you cancel the contract, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state with all components. We will refund you the price you paid for that product and the applicable delivery charge but not any postage or collection cost incurred returning the product to us. Where you chose a more expensive delivery option, we have the option to only reimburse you up to the amount you would have paid if you had chosen the least expensive common and generally accepted form of delivery offered by us.
- You must take reasonable care of the products until returned. For example, if a watch arrives back to our logistics centre with the bracelet or strap damaged in any way (not due to our fault or negligence) or not in its original condition, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs for a new bracelet or strap from your refund of the price of the watch. If possible, please include your despatch note and all packaging intact.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order within 14 days of the day we receive the products back or, if earlier, the receipt by us of proof of the return of the products, or if earlier once we have inspected the returned product and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products if you organise the return yourself.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including earrings, which cannot be accepted for health and hygiene reasons.
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights, if you notify us that you are rejecting the product within 30 days of receipt. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise).
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the reasonable cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to facilitate our processing the refund for your return postage costs. We will cover return delivery costs and organise collection of the product(s) from you.
- We will make the refund directly to the payment method used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- For help with faulty products later than 30 days after your delivery please contact us to discuss your options. This does not affect your legal rights.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Let us know if you would like to return your product(s) by emailing us on email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 333 999 1832 or by post to The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Division Longines, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road, London, E16 2QD, United Kingdom
- We will provide you with a unique Returns number to use for your paperwork
- You will then be contacted with a date and time for our Pick-Up Courier to collect the product(s) from you
Fill in the Returns form
- Add your name and your order number. This can be found on your original invoice and your order confirmation email
- Add the Returns number Customer Care gave you
- Fill in the product name and watch reference number. These can be found on your original invoice and your order confirmation email
- Include a relevant reason code from this list:
- Looks different to image on site
- Poor quality/ faulty
- Doesn’t suit me
- Incorrect product received
- Parcel damaged on arrival
- Parcel arrived late
- Please sign, print your name and date the form
Prepare the product(s) for collection
Pack the product(s) securely in its watch box and place in the original brown cardboard box that your product(s) arrived in.
Please include all original packaging, product tags, Longines warranty card, manual and any appropriate gold and/or diamond certification.
Add the completed Longines Return Form to the box. Please ensure all original shipping labels are removed from the outer brown cardboard box and seal the box.
We will arrange for the Pick-Up Courier to come and collect the product(s) from you. The Pick-Up Courier will contact you directly with a time and date for collection, which can be amended by you
We recommend that you use this option to ensure that the returned product(s) are protected, kept secure and insured during delivery
If you return the product(s) to us directly without using our Returns service, please notify Customer Care in advance. Our returns address is The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Division Longines, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road, London, E16 2QD, United Kingdom.
We will let you know by email when we have received your returned product(s)
d. Recycling Your Old Longines watch(es)–
The Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Legislation
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled
By law consumers in the UK are entitled to the treatment of electrical equipment in accordance with WEEE Regulations.
We are pleased to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE item on a like-for-like basis when buying a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days upon receipt of their new purchase.
Please Return to:
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Division Longines
The Royals Business Park
London, E16 2QD
Summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call +44 (0) 3454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
- up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn't work, some of your money back.