- Stainless steel
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case Back:
- Transparent case back with sapphire crystal
- Ø 40.00 mm
- Water Resistance:
- Water-resistant to 3 bar
- Silver "barleycorn"
- Hour markers:
- Painted Arabic numerals
- Blued steel hands
- Movement Type:
- Movement Description:
- Self winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour and providing 54 hours of power reserve
- Hours, minutes, small seconds with 24 hours indicator at 9 o'clock. Date indicated by the half moon central hand. Moon phase display at 6 o'clock.
- Column Wheel Chronograph
- Chronograph Functions:
- Chronograph mechanism: central 60 seconds hand, moon phase display with 12 hours counter at 6 o'clock and 30 minutes counter with day and month display at 12 o'clock
- Alligator strap
- With triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
Simon Baker is a Longines Ambassador of Elegance since 2012. The Australian actor personifies the core values of Longines and perfectly underlines the slogan "Elegance is an attitude".See more
Long experience meets vast expertise
As a traditional watchmaking company, Longines has been producing exceptional timepieces since the very beginning. Today, the Longines Master Collection is the perfect illustration of this corporate ethos, as can be seen from the success enjoyed by this range since it was launched in 2005. All fitted with self-winding movements, the various models in this collection offer many special features. The Longines Master Collection brings together the classical elegance and excellent quality which never cease to delight those who appreciate exceptional timepieces.